Event tents are well and truly worth considering if you are hosting a celebration party and wanting to keep your guests happy and comfortable. Holding your party outdoors reduces the amount of cleaning required after your guests leave as it simply is a matter of tidying up, stacking tables and chairs, taking down and putting away your tent ready for your next event. The hardest part is deciding which one to buy. The 30 x 20 PVC Pole Tent came up as one of my favourites so I thought I would share my research with you.
Ideal for pitching on the grass or dirt this stylish looking tent needs to be secured by ropes and stakes driven into the ground. It is not suitable for hard surfaces unless permanent tie downs are embedded into hard surface in which case extra hardware would be required.
This spacious tent can comfortably seat up to 60 people at round tables and 76 at trestle tables . It is suitable for the sports field, school functions, exhibitions, wedding parties, family reunions, birthday parties, graduation parties and more
• High quality galvanized steel frame
• Beautiful arched windows!
• 4 removable PVC sidewalls with 2 zipper doors – (Colour: WHITE)
• PVC top cover heat-bonded at the seams, 100% waterproof – (Colour: WHITE)
• Heavy duty stakes included
• All necessary hardware included
• 3 storage bags included ($60 value)!
• Full instructions and care manual included
• ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer
• Size: 30’L x 20’W (9m x 6m)
• Height: 6.1′ (side); 12.8′ (peak)
• Door Dimensions: 6.8’W x 5.9’H
• Top cover: 480g/m2 PVC, UV protection – (Colour: WHITE)
• Sidewalls: 350g/m2 PVC, UV protection – (Colour: WHITE)
• Centre Pole: Diameter: 2″; Thickness: 1.5mm
• Side Pole: Diameter: 1.5″; Thickness: 1.2mm
• Weight: 234 Pounds
Customer Reviews and Scores
At the time of writing I have found 32 customer reviews and they have awarded the 30 x 20 PVC Pole Heavy Duty Event Tent 4 stars out of a possible 5 on average.
Most very happy with their purchase but a couple of minor problems were mentioned. A customer said that they would have liked the plastic caps at the bottom of the poles to be slightly larger as they tended to pop out making the poles likely to sink into the ground. They said that they were easy to glue back in place. Same customer also said that they preferred to use ratchet straps instead of the ropes provided for extra stability.
Other customers said the tent was money well spent and much cheaper than renting.
This stylish looking 8 window 30 x 20 PVC Pole event tent made by Delta Canopies definitely fits the bill for whatever occasion you need it for.