Sturdy and Affordable
Searching for a sturdy and affordable outdoor party tent to host a celebration can be quite a task especially if you are not sure what you want. You want to be able to use it for more than one occasion. There are many types, styles and sizes available. You could refer to my Party Tent Sale Buyers Guide to get an idea of the best type to suit your needs. The Outsunny outdoor Party Tent came up as one of my favourites so I thought I would share my research with you
You can assemble this versatile tent on the lawn or a hard surface such as a balcony or driveway. It comes with an easy to follow set of instructions so with a couple of helpers it could be assembled within 2 to 3 hours
How Many People Will It Hold
Depending how you arrange the tables and chairs this tent will comfortably hold 60 to 70 people. However, if you are planning on having a small band or any other form of entertainment this number can vary.
No need to pack your Outsunny tent away after a single use as it has many other uses. The tent is fully functional with or without the sidewalls as a carport, storage area, picnic area, market stall, exhibition area, wedding , birthday party or to accommodate guests.
• Heavy duty powder coated steel frame that is rust and corrosion resistant
• Extra durable 180g water resistant PE tarpaulin cloth
• 2 removable sidewalls and 2 zippered doors for cross ventilation
• Spring pin frame for quick assembly and taking down
• Top cover features a scalloped edge (side skirts) to promote better water runoff and drainage
• Colour: White
• Overall Dimensions: 32′ x 16′ x 9.2′ (Top) / 6.6′ (Sides)
• Window Size: 50″ H x 54″ W
• Pole Size: 42 x 1.2 Mm / 38 x 1.0 Mm
• Weight: 306 lbs.
• Material: 180g Polyethylene Tarpaulin Cloth, Steel Frame Package Includes: 32′ x 16′ Steel Frame (2) Front/Back Doors (1) Top Cover Window Sidewalls Connectors and all necessary assembly parts
Customer Reviews and Scores
At the time of writing I have found 18 customer reviews and they have awarded the Outsunny 16 x 32 Outdoor Party Tent 4.3 stars out of a possible 5 on average. Overall the reviews were very good. Someone that gave a 5 star rating said that the tent got very hot inside during the day. If there was no natural breeze for ventilation perhaps an indoor fan might have helped to circulate the air. Someone else said that the tie down ropes deteriorated after six months of constant use. I would imagine they would not be too difficult to replace though.
Others said that the tent was easy to assemble with 2 to 3 people helping and much easier and faster the second time round. They highly recommended the Outsunny outdoor party tent and said that their neighbours and friends were also going to buy one.